Re: My ISP block Tor Servers

Chances are they didn't establish in the contract they could block
sites. Also, it does piss me off and I think I could start a letter
writing campaign and pressure them for violating net neutrality. Even
though I don't think net neutrality is solidified in law, many rulings
from the FCC and SEC require it. (For instance the ATT merger stated
they had to uphold net neutrality)
Comrade Ringo Kamens