Re: Tor Stickers

A cafepress store would make me sad because they use sweatshop labor
but there are other places that offer similar prices. I was thinking a
little tor onion logo on a circle sticker would be nice. It could say
tor or just be a little covert "if you're in the tor club" sticker.
There's certainly room for different designs.
Comrade Ringo Kamens