Re: Proposal: Tor User Agent Carousel (TUAC)

Did you read my post before replying? I really hate typing things twice.

Name one program which offers random rotation of the user agent, nothing
exists that I can find. I am not interested in a manual static change of a
user agent, nor am I interested in debates.

Anyone picking up on my idea and running with it is appreciated. Thank you.