monitoring tor-traffic

Hi,

for a year or so, I was running a Tor-middleman-relay, and the
monitoring-sites on the net were fine for me.

Now I switched to a bridge-relay and was thinking about how to monitor
the connections and traffic going through it.

I found a plugin for munin, as mentioned here
<http://archives.seul.org/or/talk/Jun-2006/msg00024.html>
but this doesn't work, the plugin exits with errors.

Now I'd like to get any information, how I can easily monitor my
tor-relay: How many connections and how many traffic goes through it.

Thanks for your help!
sigi