[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: connection timed out
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: connection timed out
- From: "Kyle Williams" <kyle.kwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:27:33 -0700
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:27:40 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=x8nIm1z64wM3OJ3hCZCNzoLWOGadlbOJvIjkeeitjcQ=; b=Zg37AERvaD3CkZcR7yQW/zDVQIW707KWzaEOp/hpWUIfDbVrFWaERquWLAgejpnbeG4HdqqbYEmCQ2zhQu7XpfxfAhaZhASqq0xfYl9m77B1AoctRkItqDhXtUTg28/bnukYODsfY0AcvLlfgfbQn1O/XzlHjeFLv0N+/iGSvGc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=ueIgi3PiqBWnyeX2d07KeeGsMT0u1V93W4RfHe0DGqnXD9oEjtVju+yiJn3PtN2191U1PNbIk/43GzZjGEbtmbHQeBLarvMCQVl+OzXzCpY7xKf7cTMlBJEs0CqW+X4VDcIeHG+bzGv2cWHhxQ54FaNcZHHYS1xyBboFlPuEm1o=
- In-reply-to: <20080415170248.GA20895@sirih>
- References: <20080415170248.GA20895@sirih>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for reporting this. Interesting to say the least.
I'll try this when I get home to see if the results are the same.
On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Roy Lanek <lanek@xxxxxxxxxxxx
504 Connect to existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com:80 failed:
Connection timed out
The following error occurred while trying to access
[note, I was looking for: Bush's Conspiracy to Create an American Police
State: Part II]
Generated Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:51:07 WIT by Polipo on xxx:yyy.
while, e.g., a connection done within the same window of time to
is immediately, successfully serviced.
Okay, now the magic: using tor, I can read the article sought.
tor down => 504 Connect to existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com:80 failed
with other sites being available, of course
tor up => http://existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
purge the caches/whatever [polipo, tor, browser], etc.
Notice the REPEAT ... I have done it a couple of times, the last one at,
Generated Tue, 15 Apr 2008 23:36:54 WIT by Polipo on xxx:yyy
with no tor
success with tor
And notice that I have experienced the same with other ... how to say?,
non-mainstream/non-flat EEG sources of info too [today here, there; tomorrow
in a third place etc.]. Indeed it's my main, so far only, reason to use tor
[there is no risk to reveal anything to the *watchers*, this is a *secret*
that belongs to the family of Polcinello ones].
To let us understand, another site which I can only reach via tor at times is
voltairenet.org, a VERY HIGH quality source of info.
I hope it clarifies also the thing of the 'zero-knowledge' of above better.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS dimana tak da lang, aku lah lang, kata
SSSSS . s l a c k w a r e SSSSSS belalang--where there are no eagles, I am
SSSSS +------------ linux SSSSSS the one, said the grasshopper [where's no
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS top dogs, underdogs will be seen as one]