Re: clock jump error persists into 0.2.0.25-rc

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 12:40:47AM -0500, Scott Bennett wrote:
>      That's possible.  Nevertheless, with 0.2.0.19-alpha and earlier, the
> speculative interaction didn't happen, so it would seem to involve changes
> made to tor since then.  That should limit the number of potential trouble
> spot(s) to examine.

We've changed a whole lot of code in the past 6 development releases. :)

>  Even better, although I don't think I tried
> 0.2.0.20-rc, I know that 0.2.0.21-rc did have the problem

Great. Can you try it on 0.2.0.20-rc? Then once you've established
whether that has the problem, can you binary search the svn releases
between those two development releases and narrow down further?

If you can get to the point of saying "I think it was one of these few
commits", then we'll be a lot closer.

Sorry for the continued troubles. :(
--Roger