Another GSOC student reporting in

Hey, ampleyfly here (but you can call me Simon)!

I think I'm especially lucky being accepted into gsoc since my application was submitted about one hour before the deadline =)

I am in my second year of studies of Computer Engineering in Linköping, Sweden.

The abstract for my application "translation wiki" is available at http://code.google.com/soc/2008/eff/appinfo.html?csaid=DC95E0B31F075870

Apparently, there are already one or more translation wikis available and maybe one of these could be used.
The main part of the project would then be possibly adapting the wiki, presenting the .wml files nicely and applying the changes to them properly.
If translators have any wishes for customization I guess they could be taken into account aswell.

This project needs more discussion and I need to know more, so feel free to reply =)

// Simon