Re: Tor Bulk Exit Exporter Broken - check.torproject.org

Arrakis wrote:
> http://check.torproject.org/cgi-bin/TorBulkExitList.py
>
> Reports error:
>
> Mod_python error: "PythonHandler TorBulkExitList"
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line 299, in HandlerDispatch
>     result = object(req)
>
>   File "/var/www/tor-detector/cgi-bin/TorBulkExitList.py", line 198, in handler
>     updateCache()
>
>   File "/var/www/tor-detector/cgi-bin/TorBulkExitList.py", line 103, in updateCache
>     parsedList = open(parsedExitList, 'w')
>
> IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/TorBulkCheck/parsed-exit-list'

Hi,

Thanks for pointing out the issue. I've fixed it and the site is back up.

In the future, please feel free to mail tor-assistants@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with issues about services we offer. Generally, I read that email before
the public mailing list posts. Others who help out might do the same.

Thanks again,
Jacob