Re: tor with OpenDNS as default DNS, using Firefox+FoxyProxy

Am 13.04.2009 um 15:47 schrieb Tripple Moon:

Try to look at the big-picture what i want to accomplish as a whole, not just from tor's P.O.V. I want to circumvent the poluted DNS-service of my ISP/country and at same time block personally chosen domains.

You always have to make clear about what you are exactly talking about. Are you talking about blocking parts of your personal access or also the access of all users that are exiting through your Tor-relay? The first is ok, the second not.

Sven