Re: Information at exit node.

Information available on exit node:
* Somebody is trying to communicate to some IP address
* Exit node knows identity of previous relay
* Exit node knows amount of transfered data
* In case of unsecured protocol (HTTP, FTP, Telnet) have exits full
access to transfered data and bad exits are able to modify this
content.

Interesting paper on this topic:
http://www.fortconsult.net/images/pdf/Practical_Onion_Hacking.pdf

Marek