Good news: tor 0.2.1.25 works on Sparc-Solaris10

This is for Sun Freaks:

some times ago I wrote a notice here that tor-0.2.1.24 crashed when compiling it with SunStudio cc. There were memory align problems in any way. Unfortunately I had no time to debug this.

Now I tried the new 0.2.1.25 and it compiled without any errors and runs stable wit either gcc or cc with or without "-xmemalign" option. It seems the problem is solved.

By the way: is anybody interested in having precompiled packages in Sun-pkg format, either for Sparc or x86? I could provide them for the download aera of torproject.org without additional work for myself, because I create them anyway.

Thomas