Re: [or-talk] where are the exit nodes gone?

Scott Bennett schrieb:
>      In any case, your Xeon(s) ought to be able to benefit considerably from
> running your gargantuan tor process in 4 MB pages instead of 4 KB pages.

the old blutmagie exit running in 2007-2009 which serves my tns pages is
equipped with two Xeon cpus from the old P4 Prestonia architecture. The
exit node anonymizer2.blutmagie.de has one c2d E8600 cpu. Cause tor
process basically spends all cpu time within one thread, a slower
clocked quad/multicore wouldn't speed up anything.

regards Olaf