pimp my tor network status (tns), bandwidth sum

Hi,

based on Kasimir's recent work evaluating the much more realistic
read/write bandwidth history from extra-info data I've pimped my tns
site with an additional info of the sum bandwidth of all routers
displayed in the current view. It's located in the first line of the
"Aggregate Network Statistic Summary | Graphs / Details" table near page
bottom (the one without a percent value).

Displaying all routers in the default view this bandwidth value doesn't
say very much, but if you narrow down your choice with for example
required flags "exit = yes" you'll see in the "Total Bandwidth of
displayed Routers" row the sum bandwidth of all exit nodes being about
57.000 KByte/s for the last 24 hours.

http://torstatus.blutmagie.de

have fun, Olaf