Re: [or-talk] Re: huge pages, was where are the exit nodes gone?

Scott Bennett wrote:

>      Olaf, if you're awake and on-line at/near this hour:-), how about
> an update, now that blutmagie has been running long enough to complete
> its climb to FL510 and accelerate to its cruising speed?  Also, how about
> some numbers for how it ran without libhugetlbfs, even if only approximate,
> for comparison?  (The suspense is really getting to me.:^)

tor process is still growing:

anonymizer2:~# hugeadm --pool-list
      Size  Minimum  Current  Maximum  Default
   2097152      100      319     1000        *

  PID USER      PR  NI  VIRT  RES  SHR S %CPU %MEM    TIME+  P COMMAND
21716 debian-t  20   0 2075m 1.1g  25m R 95.2 29.4   2020:29 0 tor

It hard to tell after only one day how throughput is affected. Pls give
me some more days. In the meanwhile everybody can do his own assessment
from mrtg data http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/public_mrtg

There are additional non-public graphs for environmental data monitoring
like temperatures, fan speeds, and other super secret stuff which gives
me a hint if someone is messing with my hardware.

Olaf