Very strange exit-node? Bad or evil exit-node?

The exit-node   which have ip 192.251.226.206 and named
anonymizer2.blutmagie.de behaves itself as probably an evil exit-node.
I can't change it practically at all. When I give command "pkill -1 tor"
to my system many times it remains as my exit-node.
Futhermore, it remains as my exit node when I restart my tor-daemon
through /etc/init.d/tor restart.
I can change it only by restarting my local network router and my
tor-daemon at the same time, but in one or two minutes I can see that
that tor-node become as my exit-node again.
How can I to overcome that?!