Re: [tor-talk] Duda pregunta por favor

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 13:49:15 -0400
Kragen Javier Sitaker <kragen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 09:35:00AM -0600, Pablo Velo de Swaan wrote:
> > oigan tengo entendido que la última version del tor button es la
> > 1.2.5. pero no es compatible con mozila firefox 4. Bueno, esperemos 1
> > añito a que estos pendejos de vidalia saquen una versión más
> > actualizada que sea compatible ...
>
> Translation:
>
> "Listen, I guess the latest version of TorButton is 1.2.5. But it's not
> compatible with MOzilla Firefox 4. Well, do we wait a year for those
> Vidalia motherfuckers to release a more up-to-date version that's
> compatible...."
>
> Translation of subject:
>
> "Question, please"
>
> I note that the only question I can find in the text seems to be
> rhetorical.
>
> Should future Spanish-speakers run their text through Google Translate
> before posting it (with the Spanish version appended, perhaps, to clear
> up ambiguities and translation errors)?  Or should we just exclude them
> from participating in the list?
>
> Kragen

It seems perfectly reasonable to me to allow Spanish messages on the list; I'm
sure there are quite a few people here who speak Spanish. That said, this
particular message was nothing more than an irrelevant flame, which, I thought,
was better left untranslated.

--
Please use encryption. My PGP key ID is E51DFE2C.