Re: [tor-talk] Google disable web-access to gmail for Tor-users?

On 02.04.2011 20:07, Robert Ransom wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Apr 2011 19:53:51 +0000
> James Brown <jbrownfirst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Hi, Matthew,
>>>
>>> Very thanks, I'll try it in the nearest time.
>>> But I cannot find the file of digital sign of this file (such as
>>> torbutton-1.3.2pre-alpha3.xpi.asc):
>>> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/attachment/ticket/2377/torbutton-1.3.2pre-alpha3.xpi
>>> Where can I get it?
>>
>> Strange, bad signature.
>> It seems to me, that there are different versions of the TB-1.3.2.
>> But what of them do I need to use? From here
>> https://www.torproject.org/dist/torbutton/ or from here
>> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/attachment/ticket/2377/torbutton-1.3.2pre-alpha3.xpi
>> ?
>> As I can see the latest version is from February 13 and the first - from
>> March 21.
>> And if I need to use the latest version when I can get the file of its
>> digital sign for it's verifying?
>
> Use the released version of Torbutton 1.3.2-alpha from
> <https://www.torproject.org/dist/torbutton/>.
>

> Robert Ransom

I have tried it and log into my google account without coockie problem.
But I firstly have had an idiotic request for sms-verification but when
I pressed one of the browser's buttons (I don't exactly remember what
probably "back") I was able see my account through web without
sms-verification.