Re: [tor-talk] Will TOR interfere with anything on my dell laptop with Windows?

On 04/04/2011 07:58 PM, cluelessboston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I need to get TOR in able to see a certain website(s).  I'm nervous about installing it as I don't want it to interfere with my other existing programs and my windows operating system etc.....  does anyone know if this will be seamless?

THanks in advance!

One possibility is the use of the silvertunnel.org Browser: a simple web browser with Tor implementation in Java. This software is started with one click on page
  https://silvertunnel.org/browser.html
(based on Java Web Start technology, i.e. Java must be installed on your computer) and runs independently of all other programs on your system.

Best regards

Christian Hapke