[tor-talk] About the use of TorBulkExitList.py locally.

Hi all,

I can use the following command to obtain the exit list for my ip:

https://check.torproject.org/cgi-bin/TorBulkExitList.py?ip=222.75.27.212

But, on the webpage: https://check.torproject.org/cgi-bin/TorBulkExitList.py, I can find the following instructions:

If you'd like, you're free to run your own copy of
this program. It's Free Software and can be downloaded from the Tor subversion repository.

Does this mean I can run the TorBulkExitList.py on my local computer to obtain the similar result just as I run it onlinely? If so, what's the usage for TorBulkExitList.py by run locally?

I've run the TorBulkExitList.py like this but get noting:

werner@debian:~/Desktop/TorBulkExitList.py ip=125.23.63.5

Thanks in advance.

Regards.