[tor-talk] Put Tor On A Chumby

I ran across this on Instructables.com

http://www.instructables.com/id/Put-Tor-On-A-Chumby/

Excerpt:

A few years ago, Tor developer Jake Appelbaum told me about putting tor
on a chumby. I didn't think much of it until recently when woot.com had
a chumbys for sale. Seeing the chumby as a new toy to hack i got one.

I must say i didn't know quite what to do with the chumby besides make
it tell me the time and the weather. Thinking back, i decided to make my
chumby into a tor node so those using the tor network can use it as a
relay.

-
Take care,
Chris