[tor-talk] Torbutton problem

I had a bit of trouble and a 'wtf moment' with Torbutton yesterday. I
posted the whole story on my blog (in Spanish) but here is a summary
with the idea of what happened:

3.6 and 4.0 installed) and after use it for a while I closed FF3. This
morning I opened FF4 and it was still using tor proxy, even with
Torbutton addon disabled (because not being compatible with FF4). I
didn't know it was still using tor proxy and almost log in to a non
https website. I think Torbutton should autodisable itself and return
network settings to default when closing FF.

I have been running a relay for a while but never tried Torbutton so
this was like the first steps with it:
blog post in case someone speaks Spanish:
http://javierb.com.ar/2011/04/19/torbutton-y-ffs/