Re: [tor-talk] To Toggle, or not to Toggle: The End of Torbutton

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 10:53:19 -0400
The Doctor <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Why would you want to run several instances of Firefox -
> > SIMULTANEOUSLY?  When I said it was easy to install multiple
> > versions,

Perhaps I'm confused over the details, but I do this daily.  I use TBB
for my anonymous/private browsing and the system firefox for
non-anonymous/private browsing.  The two never mix profiles, memory,
cache, etc.

It works fine on a netbook with a low-end atom cpu and 512mb of ram.

--
Andrew
pgp 0x74ED336B