Re: [tor-talk] Tor traffic disguised as Skype video calls to fool repressive governments

On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 02:51:44PM -0700, J.C. Denton wrote:
> thank you for your guidance. what exactly should I run with Tor until
>SkypeMorph is released? I have 3 portable browsers and all 3 register
>different ip's when i go to www.whatismyipaddress.com/ should I only
>run TOR and AdvancedTOR with tppFirefox and nothing else?

My best recommendation is that you run one of the packages listed on
https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy
or https://www.torproject.org/download/download

Running anything else only makes sense if a) you are smarter than the
Tor developers, or b) you don't care about anonymity and want to test
out alternative approaches.

--Roger