Re: [tor-talk] Forget Iran- beware of US isp's

On 4/12/2012 1:15 PM, BlueStar88 wrote:
Am Thu, 12 Apr 2012 12:24:10 -0400
schrieb "David H. Lipman"<DLipman@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

From: "punkle jones"<punkle.jones@xxxxxxxxx>

No offence, but you may better pull the plug...

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not watching you.
Paranoia is just a heightened sense of situational awareness.
What's all the discussion about? I thought it had long been documented that many advanced gov'ts were already monitoring much internet activity, email & phone. Do we think they stopped just because the stories died down? It's pretty well documented what world gov'ts are doing w/ internet, in general. We just don't know all the details. An old saying, "It's not paranoia if someone's really after you." Why is it we're using Tor - I forgot???