[tor-talk] Restarting Firefox

Greetings,

I'm a newbie in OnionlandâI installed TBB on my Linux machine 2 days
agoâand I have a question:

My computer is old and I can't afford to run Firefox non-stop, so I close
it when I don't use it and leave Vidalia running (I have a relay set up).
When I try to run Firefox again from "tor-browser_en-US/App/Firefox/"
directory by clicking on "firefox" executable, it fails to run. If I run it
in terminal like this ".App/Firefox/firefox -no-remote -profile
./Data/profile/ &" it opens successfully, but I get the following message: "
*The proxy server is refusing connections. Firefox is configured to use a
proxy server that is refusing connections.*" So how should I start the
browser correctly when Vidalia is already running?

Thanks!
Agapetos