[tor-talk] Recommended method for routing all traffic through Tor on a GNU/Linux distro

Hi! I've got tor exit relay running on a dedicated host! About to upgrade
it in a week too! High five to everyone making this project a reality.

I'm wanting all my apps on my desktop to use tor, what is the recommended
method? polipo or privoxy + tor? Do i really need nph-proxy?

Is this if you are just running polipo or privoxy without nph-proxy?:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TransparentProxy

Thanks, looking forward to routing all my traffic through Tor!