Re: [tor-talk] Tor's critique of Ultrasurf: A reply from the Ultrasurf developers

So I guess nobody remembers or knows about my brief 15 minutes at Blackhat
a few years back where I warned about much more than what is being
disclosed here in regards to Ultrasurf or GIFC.

Here's the Audit I did from years ago.
http://www.janusvm.com/Ultrasurf_audit.zip

Includes Video's of the audit sessions, IP's and hostnames they scan, pcap
dump, and ZIP files or older version which contain the original
malware/spyware (you've been warned).

So here's the very, very short run down Since I'm pressed for time.  This
is total spyware.  They record all your traffic, and use their "clients" to
further scan the Internet or INTRANETs in some cases.  They scan banks,
colleges, and even US Government systems like the Department of Energy
while using the users to mask the origin or the scans/hacks.  Sneaky shit.
 They completely blew me off when they got accused of this before, but
anyone can watch or audit this crap themselves and see they are up to no
good.  Almost all their old version have a Trojan or spyware or some kind.

If I recall, the US State Department granted them a 1.5 Million USD for
something or another.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/11/AR2010051105154.html

Bottom line and simply put, GIFC/Ultrasurf IS VERY BAD AND THE (STUPID) US
GOV IS HELPING PAY FOR THIS SHIT TO EXIST.