Re: [tor-talk] [Bulk] Re: Where's Torbutton?

>> Okay, but I don't see a package for openSUSE in the rpm repository.
>> Will I need to install the bundle from source?
>>

>> Jon

No installation necessary. You download it from here:
https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en
And then click on the start-tor-browser script. It should do the rest!

> If I am operating a relay, can I use Torbutton at the same time?
>
> David

You can run the Bundle at the same time as running a relay...
unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way around this (or at least
one that I've managed to get to work on mine). It opens a new instance
of Vidalia and a new browser window.