[tor-talk] Arm Release 1.4.5

Hi all. A new release of arm [1] is now available which includes
numerous fixes of mounting importance [2]. In particular this corrects
several issues around arm's connection panel, terminal glitches due to
disruption of the curses module by readline [3], and incompatibility
with tor's new development releases [4][5].

This release does not include any new features, nor are any planned in
the near future. Most of my attention is going to stem right now
[6][7], and my next foray into arm will be to work with Ravi to
migrate it to the new library this summer [8]. That said, if you
encounter any problems then let me know! -Damian

[1] http://www.atagar.com/arm/
[2] http://www.atagar.com/arm/releaseNotes.php
[3] https://gitweb.torproject.org/arm.git/commitdiff/b86e5bf
[4] https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2012-April/023961.html