Re: [tor-talk] NSA supercomputer

My guess is that the Key size is configured right into the node's source
code.
If you apply multiple key size accross the network, you're exposed with the
smallest encryption key of the circuit.
Except for one thing : if somebody can break one of the circuit's key,
depending of the node number into the circuit, he can be able to read your
message. But without a timing attack or an attack on all the circuit's keys
(destination/from adresses datas are encapsulated one into another), he
can't know the entry, exit node or target adresses at the same time.

I'm a begginer here, don't take my words for truth ;)