Re: [tor-talk] NSA supercomputer

i wasnt going to, but now i have to...
i dont know what tech or knowledge they have.
but i imagine that if you angered them, and they wanted your keys, they
would come and get them.
physically or electronically.
<again, only cause nsa whistle-blowers has said so.>
so lets not speculate :)

i have a lot of faith in the developers, but if you feel that they are
missing something, please find a way to contribute that knowledge to the
project. that way we all benefit.

On 04/04/2013 08:23 AM, Tim wrote:
> Those at the root of the NSA have technology that is far faster and more vast than you imagine it
currently to be. To decrypt keys, It does not take what you might
otherwise expect.

> I'm sure one or more of the developers are either in denial or part of
the "security" apparatus or both. I would not hold your breath.

<mailto:tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <javascript:;>