Re: [tor-talk] Where to get latest exe for Tor obfsproxy browser bundle

Hi,

Please don't crosspost to multiple places. This generates more work for
volunteers trying to help you. This is definitely NOT a development
related question, so there was no reason to spam tor-dev with it.

EITHER post your question to tor-talk, or to the support team at help@rt.

On 09.04.2013 13:34, chandra mohan wrote:
>         I tried to download executable for Tor obfsproxy browser bundle
> from
> https://www.torproject.org/dist/obfsproxy/tor-obfsproxy-browser-bundle-2.3.12-4-en-US.exe
> .
> But getting message the webpage cannot be found.
>          So from where I can download latest Tor obfsproxy browser bundle?

I don't remember there ever being a /dist/obfsproxy/ directory. The
latest version is (always) linked from
https://www.torproject.org/projects/obfsproxy

--
Moritz Bartl