Re: [tor-talk] Bridge Communities?

On 04/13/2013 12:13 AM, Mike Perry wrote:
If you have a specific list of design flaws that aren't couched in long rants, we can perhaps help instruct you on how you might solve them in your redesign with Mr Disney, or at least point you toward some tickets you two should read and follow during that process. Otherwise, thanks for your concern/veiled threats/trolling.

Though, with that attitude of yours, I'm afraid I'm uninterested in any "assistance" you may deign to bestow upon Gregory Disney and I.

I'm confident we can do just fine without your arrogance.

Obviously, your selfless concern for your userbase knows no bounds.

It concerns me that you refer to "we" as though you contribute anything to the tor project.

I'm sure the tor coders are going to be more than happy to support the foss ideals in this case in regards to codebase forking rights.