Re: [tor-talk] Bridge Communities?

On 04/13/2013 01:54 AM, Griffin Boyce wrote:
Alex M (Coyo)<coyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

>I must have somehow missed it.
>
>I would really appreciate a link. I cannot seem to find it on my own.
>
>Thank you in advance.
  Here are the common ways: roll a bunch of bridges using Amazon's cloud
[1], have friends/allies/interesting frenemies run bridges using Vidalia
[2], or just use a garden-variety VPN/proxy before entering the Tor network.

~Griffin

[1]https://cloud.torproject.org/
[2]https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.en

That is extremely unhelpful.

Merely running bridges on a huge ridiculously insecure public cloud does not equal running bridge authorities independent of the bridge authority run by the tor project.

I have still not gotten a straight answer about whether or not the bridge community featureset has been released in the stable tor client.