Re: [tor-talk] Bridge Communities?

On 04/13/2013 05:02 AM, Moritz Bartl wrote:
On 13.04.2013 04:30, Alex M (Coyo) wrote:
Is Tor ever going to include support for isolated, independent bridge
relay communities that can host their own bridge directory authorities
I'm working on setting up (yet) another non-profit organization with
limited liability in Germany (gGmbH). Over time, the goal is for it to
become a "European Tor". One of its projects will be torservers.net, and
torservers.net is an "independent network of organizations" that run Tor
exits and Tor bridges in larger scale. For that entity, it would be easy
to run a bridge authority, and I will look into how to do this properly
as soon as (a) the paperwork is done and (b) time permits and (c)
funding is on the horizon.

If anyone wants to help, just do it! :) We're happy about every hand we
can get.

I don't mind helping. Despite what mike thinks, Tor matters to me.

It just needs some love, is all. :D