Re: [tor-talk] anonymity at the outset

Thanks, Roger, for the illustration - it's a great help to me and also
helpful in my explaining to others why I stay so many nights messing
around with Tor. As soon as I get a chance to improve the readability of
the orange and white labels, I'm gonna print it out and put it on the wall.

Your links led me to the discussion of incentives.  Anticipating a
following post, I'm wondering if a useful incentive might be to develop
criteria of bridge reliability and then use that to offer bridge
operators promotion to the portable transports list? - eliaz