Re: [tor-talk] Tor's reputation problem with pedo, some easy steps the community could take

On 04/29/2013 10:19 PM, Joe Btfsplk wrote:
Chris, I agree in principal - about all sorts of illegal activity.
But how could that be done w/o *someone* overseeing all the internet
& deciding what should / shouldn't be accessible, becoming judge &
jury? I don't know a good solution to this old question.