[tor-talk] Plans to bring safe Firefox to Android?

Hello,

to me the Orweb simply is not usable at all.

No tabbed browsing, no bookmarks.

Hell, how can someone make a web browser that does not store bookmarks!
Why donÂt I have the choice to do so if I want to!?

Thus, is there plans to create a Firefox for mobile that is safe to use
with Tor? Just like the browser bundle for desktop systems.

I would love to see a Firefox for mobile that is safe and secure to use
with Tor!