Re: [tor-talk] torbutton icon disappeared

On 4/5/14 11:20 PM, Joe Btfsplk wrote:
Other than "reinstalling" the browser, any ideas how to get the icon
back (even if I have to hack a file, like w/ resource hacker, etc)?

Go to View -> Toolbars -> Customize and drag it back onto the toolbar. If the button isn't in the list, try the restore button.

The icon sometimes disappears on me as well, but only when installing an extension that adds its own icon to the toolbar.