Re: [tor-talk] Tor and Openssl bug CVE-2014-0160

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014, at 02:57 AM, kendrick eastes wrote:
> from https://blog.torproject.org/blog/openssl-bug-cve-2014-0160 :
[edit]

> > So this is the openssl *binary*, the version of which is found by typing
> >  openssl version
> > not some library used when compiling Tor?
> >  If the latter, how do we find the version?
> > GD
Thanks, but I already read the blog post and didn't get the information
I need from it:
a) whether it's the openssl binary (/usr/bin/openssl) that I need to
check or some other 'openssl' object
b) if some other object, where is it in OSX10.4 and how do I check the
version
c) if the version is a vulnerable one, how do I update it
?
(I am not a programmer, but I run a relay from compiled code)
GD