[tor-talk] Correct way to upgrade Tor in Linux

Hi,

I am Linux user for almost 10 years. I am Debian user, and I am use to
update software the Debian way using apt/aptitude (confortable with
yum too for other distros). However for Tor Browser Boundle I don't know
what would be the best way to upgrade.

As a newbie with Tor, what I am doing is deleting the previous
installation and installing it again. However, what should I do if
would like to backup the bookmarks and not loose them between
upgrades?

Thank you