Re: [tor-talk] Small server, not much bandwidth

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 18:24:00 +0100
John Williams <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 3. If I run obfsproxy, should I open the regular tor port 9001 to the
> internet also? Or will that get me onto blacklists of "known tor
> bridges" and cause my whole IP address to be blocked?

The "regular tor port" doesn't *have* to be 9001; you can set ORPort to
anything you want. And I doubt that China or whoever are going to scan all 65k
ports on your IP to check if there's Tor listening on one of them.

--
With respect,
Roman