Re: [tor-talk] Pogoplug: is safe enough against NSA?

On 04/10/2014 12:55, Moritz Bartl wrote:
Staying with Tor Browser is the best bet for now. Tor Browser on the
client side protects against a lot of problems that transparent proxying
cannot solve.

Isn't Whonix approach the best now for users security-wise?

Its just doesn't come from the Tor project, and maybe is more difficult to set up. But except for tor it only relies on the simple network setup, vs. Tor Browser relies on the absense of bugs in a huge firefox code base. Subjectively, when I know that all my traffic goes through one isolated pipe into the tor it sounds more secure.

Yuri