[tor-talk] Viewing current Dir Auth votes

Is there a way to view just the most recent directory authority votes?
I found the archives here:
https://metrics.torproject.org/data.html

April is 1.5 GB, which is a lot when I only want to see set of votes.
If there is currently no way to download only the most recent votes, it
would be a really welcome addition :)

The reason I want only the most recent votes is that, after regenerating
my keys, my relay has gone almost four days and is still showing
"Unmeasured" for bandwidth.  I'm just curious which bwauths have yet to
measure me.  I think a day or two ago, Moria was the only one to have
completed a measurement.