[tor-talk] OT - Snowden - was Re: Heartbleed bug / Mainstream information

On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 06:02:20 +0000
ÐÑÑÑÑ ÐÑÑÐÐÐÐ <art.istom@xxxxxxxxx> allegedly wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:19:52PM +0100, mick wrote:
> > On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 16:48:04 -0400

> > > What assertion?  Never mind.  This story is very old, and frankly
> > > I don't care whether you believe whatever assertion you are
> > > talking about.
> >
> > You asserted that the "US sent a CIA kill squad" after Snowden. I
> > simply asked for an independent reference for that story.
>
> I am independent reference. I can confirm that such behavior of
> Empires is as old as hills.
>
> What references do you want for obvious and axiomatic things?

I'm sorry, but I am a little old fashioned. I do not take bald
statements such as these as fact without some form of verification.
And, with respect, some random correspondent on a mail list "confirming"
the assertion of some other random person on a mail list does not, in my
view, constitute such verification.

What /would/ constitute verification (for this or any other flat
assertion) would be some reference to independent journalistic
investigative reporting in a respected journal pointing to
on-the-record, source verified, commentary.

Best

Mick

 Mick Morgan
 gpg fingerprint: FC23 3338 F664 5E66 876B  72C0 0A1F E60B 5BAD D312
 http://baldric.net