[tor-talk] Bring back Vidalia

When I start up TBB, I get a separate window, that used to be Vidalia, and which had some useful functions. Now that has been replaced with a useless window saying "Connecting to the Tor Network" that goes away. Any chance of bringing back the Vidalia Control Panel? Today I was on an exit node that stopped working. I really was not interested in waiting 15 minutes to be assigned a new exit node, and so clicked on "new identity". But TBB does not store anything, so when I was back up and running, I had to re-open all of the previous tabs and re-log into all of the sites I had been using. It was so much easier with Vidalia. You just go look for the Vidalia window, click "Use a New Identity" and boom you are back in business. SOoooooooooooo much easier.

--
Christopher Booth