 From: ÐÑÑÑÑ ÐÑÑÐÐÐÐ <art.istom@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:19 AM
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Bring back Vidalia

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 10:39:53PM -0400, Michael Wolf wrote:
> On 4/15/2014 10:38 PM, Michael Wolf wrote:
>
> > Deja vu...
> >
> > https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2014-January/031949.html
> >
> > Also, a ticket to implement what your asking for:
> >
> > https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/9892
>
> *you're... I couldn't live with myself if I didn't correct that.

Yes, folks, for those who are native English, PLEASE be more literate. For
those who are not native English, reading your emails may take 20-30%
longer and can often be interpreting all wrong. Typical cases where the
need to reread and to specify what the author wanted to say, at a time
when the author was just trying to shorten the text and/or less
typing: your / you're, son's / sons (plural).