Re: [tor-talk] US ip address

Am 24.04.2014 07:33 schrieb C B:
Yes, I would recommend an option to select country, with the dropdown
indicating how many exit nodes that would mean you would be rotating
through. Start with a list of continents, followed with a list of
countries. That would be something that a control panel would make
easier to implement.

Without thinking it through in detail, I guess that encouraging any such options lowers everyones level of anonymity. The more people use tor's default network the better for anonymity for everyone. Consider or promote building fast relays in countries you like to use.

That said, https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html.en#ChooseEntryExit

--
Christopher Booth

________________________________
 From: ITechGeek <itg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] US ip address

That was just the first example that came to mind and that most people are familiar w/ of something that is targeted geographically, but there are
other things that are targeted geographically.

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net