Re: [tor-talk] DNS hijacking

If s/he is using Tor and hasn't done something odd to reconfigure, then
the DNS resolve is done at the exit relay.  His local DNS resolver is
never contacted. Also, original poster said that local resolution
worked correctly (presumably the correct IP address is known); only
over Tor was there a problem.

HTH,
Paul