Re: [tor-talk] Hi!

On 4/04/2015 8:09 AM, ÐÑÑÑÑ ÐÑÑÐÐÐÐ wrote:
On Sat, Apr 04, 2015 at 12:56:45AM +0400, gary02121993@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
How could I speed up my Tor connection? It's slow again :(
You need kill 3 child before. It's proved method.
Not true. I was able to do it by drowning a few kittens in my toilet.
On 04/04/2015 12:46 AM, blobby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On 2015-04-03 20:13, Alexis Wattel wrote:
Sure! Glad to help!

PS. I know this is vague but please ask away for anything you guys are
not clear about or something.
Malicious uses of Tor include child raping through the use of an
anonymising onion condom.
This is not funny. I was raped by "Tor condom" last year and now I am
totally fucked up. I go mad and do crazy shit. My mom is so upset with
Tor. She sued for 1 billion dollars but the Tor people are really well
connected. They are evil and worship Satan.